ICYMI - In case you missed it!
We are offering a second Emerging Trends in Education Law in Calgary next month. Spots are limited so register soon!
The Coast Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre
Breakfast at 8:00am
A full day conference focusing on the legal topics that matter including:
- The F-Word: FOIP and its Application to Student Records and Employee Information
- Avoiding Social Media Pitfalls: Why School Divisons Should Give A Tweet
- Top Ten Hidden Tips & Tricks in School Employment Law - They Can Either Save or Cost You Money!
- Emergency Evacuations from the Venue Perspective
- Medical Marijuana & Legalization: What You Need to Know for Staff and Students
- Changes to the Employment Standards Code and Regulations
Register by February 1, 2018 for the following rates:
Individual Registration: $250
Registering a group of 3 people: $600
Add $100/person for every additional registration from the same organization.
If you have any questions or would prefer to register by email, please contact Prescilla Thompson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 780-970-5739.